28 December, 2013

Just stopping by

hi,  I'm still here.  I'd love to be sharing all the wonderful things we are doing with you, but between an iPad that is incapable of doing anything with photos and the slowest Internet connections (and dropiest), I'm really not able to blog.
I have managed to load a few photos onto instagram if you want to follow me there (georgiamars), but even that requires uploading late at night or first thing in the morning.  ARG!
I can't wait to see all the photos I've taken on my camera, but I think I will have to wait until we get back to SG to upload them and do so retrospective blog posts.
Right, off to wake the family...off to Salamanca market this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis