14 October, 2013

In the spirit

of things Halloween-y, I have to share this little drawing that one of my KG1s did in class the other day.  The  teacher whose room I teach in is doing a big Day of the Dead project with her classes and had some pictures up of sugar skulls.  In free drawing time, this boy turned out this picture.  When I asked what his picture was about he pointed at the picture of a sugar skull and said "I was drawing that!"

I love it!  I get such a kick out of little kids' drawings.

3 comments:

  1. You're in the right job.
    Maggie XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great drawing but what on earth is a sugar skull? Is it a skull you eat? mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great drawing but what on earth is a sugar skull? Is it a skull you eat? mum xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis