21 November, 2012

Not just me

 I wasn't joking when I said that Christmas decorations are EVERYWHERE at the moment.  I was down on Orchard Road with Oscar yesterday and EVERY mall has decorations and Christmas music blaring.  I like Thanksgiving in the USA if for no other reason because it holds back the Christmas onslaught.
 This is a Christmas tree you can walk inside of....



My friend even texted me yesterday to tell me she'd put up her tree already!  I can't really blame her with all this going on everywhere.

 Ella and Kit have 2 days off for thanksgiving (and I think Matt's taking a few days too).  Remi has school.  Check back soon as I have something to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis