19 November, 2012

woolly


 The propaganda must be working.  I have been desperate to get my hands on some wool lately.  Yesterday I pulled this blanket out.  After nearly finishing the current border edge (months ago) I discovered a mistake and put it away as I couldn't  bear to undo all that hard work.  Yesterday I was quite happy to pull it back to where it needed to be in order to have an excuse to knit again.
Today a long abandoned crochet project got taken back to balls of wool (using gravity to help!).  I can't justify woolen blankets here, but I have been thinking along the lines of woolen rugs for the floor.... I do have an amazingly large stash of wool after all...

1 comment:

  1. The blanket is amazing - lovely in a little Welsh cottage on a cliff top... And I knew the stairs would prove wonderful and useful.
    Maggie XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis