21 October, 2012

Etsy update

My Etsy shop is up and running again as of today.  My cushion covers are very glad to be out of the box that they travelled in and are awaiting a good iron.
I had to re list everything to reflect that I will now be posting everything from Singapore.

I have also only listed some of the bigger items as I am going to have to save my other "cheaper" things for the craft fair that I am doing in December where everything has to be priced under $20.

Etsy now has the option of paying with credit card for those who have been uncertain about paying with paypal.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis