14 March, 2012

An article worth reading about pinterest.

I'm fairly new to pinterest, and I really enjoy it. I've found some gorgeous new ways to do Ella's hair, some recipe ideas, some lovely inspirational home photos, and some interesting craft ideas. And I have been guilty of pinning away like mad. Hey, it was the latest fun new thing on the internet. However, I've become aware of a lot of backlash against pinterest which I think is totally justified. I just read a really good article which explains it all really well here: http://www.ohmyhandmade.com/2012/contributors/pinterest-ethics/comment-page-1/#comment-44663
(sorry, can't link it in properly as I'm on my ipad).

I'm now seriously rethinking whether or not I will continue to use pinterest. On the one hand it has the potential to be a good marketing tool, and it's a fun way to browse (like looking through magazines). But I just can't support those terms and conditions the way they stand at the moment.




Posted from my ipad

1 comment:

  1. Pinterest is a great way to socialized with everyone. :)
    I love Pinterest's unique interface. :)

    pinterest is always a great help for marketing people
    and i think this will be a breakthrough method of promoting our product

    you should try http://pinfaves.com/ too
    it’s a site where you can submit your favorite pins. and you can vote up the greatest pins or vote down the worst pins.

    maybe if you try http://pinfaves.com/, you can do a review about it too

    best regards, Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis