17 January, 2012

That's noo how you make porridge

I have spent the weekend working with this lovely oatmeal fisherman's wool.  Inspired by the cold blast of weather (and the entire heating in our house going- and then being repaired), I've been developing a "Head to Toe Winter Survival Set" consisting of a hat, a cowl, hand warmers and boot toppers.  I'm hoping to finish my knitting by tomorrow and to do some photos and upload these patterns into a PDF document which will be available for sale through my etsy store.  I have Friday as my deadline in my head, so I will be busy this week.

1 comment:

  1. All these Scottish and oatmeal references are making me antsy...
    Great photo though.
    Maggie XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis