27 June, 2011

And the bad news is

I have to have more surgery. What was removed was found to have cancer cells and so I will have to go back this week and have the rest of my thyroid removed with some lymph nodes and then treatment and then pills for the rest of my life.

I may not be around here much over the next few weeks. It sucks as today I am starting to feel human again and all I can think about is how the VT house needs painting (on the outside) this summer. I guess sometimes we have to reassess our plans...

The good news...I'm getting lots of knitting done.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. I missed that any of this was happening. I am sorry that you are going through this. I am sending my best healing wishes in your direction!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sit and knit my dear....., just sit and knit for a few weeks...xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Mars says, "I'll give you a race knitting, while I was away Mrs Mars unpicked the hat I was knitting (am knitting myself about three inches, actually about seven cm) to correct some problems that had evolved in the process, I actually had decided they were sort of becoming part of the plan, so it looks a bit flasher(i.e. more even) than it did, but I intend spending lots of time this week completing my "beagle" no, that's the wrong word, something like that, by the end of the weekend so you had better have something pretty flash knitted by then to compete with my knitting post on my blog.
    That's my plan anyway, in between heaps of drawing art of course... not written by Maggie of course, just written on what is now Maggie's computer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Hope you feel better soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling, my friends here all all sending you lovely healing wishes to help you on your way, Sandy too. mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgia I am so sorry. I had no idea you were not totally fit. I'll be thinking of you and hope that the treatment isn't too awful and is very effective. Lots of love,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis