30 March, 2008

Pounce!

No, not the kittens-me. I have spent a lot of time this week waiting for Oscar to call me for pick up after his play, and while I've been waiting I've been enjoying the POUNCE feature on Etsy. It's like going to a craft fair in your own home. You really should have a look. Warning, though-it's addictive. Last night, Oscar had the after show party and then the after after show party and it was 11.30 by the time I had to pick him up. Is this a sign of things to come? At least the play is over now and things will settle down to normal again. Now hopefully Matt will get well (he has that horrid cold thing that I had in January).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis