28 March, 2008

Another week has almost slipped by me.

It was going to be a busy week, but I had to cancel lots of things. On Tuesday morning Kit came running in with a nightmare and I sat up in bed before my head had time to hold on, thus pulling a neck muscle. It's almost better now, but the last two days were pretty hard going-especially driving. Ella still hasn't recovered and will be having the whole week off school; I had Oscar home on Tuesday, Kit home today and Matt is grumpy, miserable and lying on the couch...[I had to go out and buy him handkerchiefs today....You'd think I was asking for something exotic! I got about the third last package in Macy's and they were surprised that they were still selling them.]

Oscar has his play on this week. Not sure if I mentioned it, but he's been on the building crew for the school production of The Wizard of Oz. It's meant lots of weekends and after school rehersals and building for him and us too. They had their opening night last night and we all went to watch. It was a great performance, with some very talented kids. All up 190 kids were involved in it, including the building/sewing etc crews. Oscar is working moving things around between acts, so he's there late every night. It was a very late night actually. Ella was burning up with a new fever and Matt and I were taking turns nursing her as it was so hot in the auditorium anyway. All she wanted to do was to come home and go to bed. We probably shouldn't have taken her, but we only managed to get tickets at the last minute as all the shows were sold out. And no, I didn't take any photos....

5 comments:

  1. Remi obviously had a very relaxed few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man you guys get it good when sickness hits hey! Bethan was having nightmares for a few weeks poor thing but Kit sounds much more high key running into your room!!!! Hope it all calms down soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tough week! You obviously forgot that moms can't be sick or pull any muscles. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps... I wish the weeks would slip by me.... they are going ever so slowwwwllly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:13 PM

    The play sounds great, but you've had so much sickness lately!! it's obviously doing the rounds- hope you all get better soon. much love mum xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis