16 January, 2012

Clearing the dance floor

I realised that I still had a few photos of the kids dancing from last week...

Kit and Ella at their jazz/hip hop class. This one has been a bit of a change of pace for them both this year, but it's a fun class. It actually reminded me of when I used to do jazzercise and I really wanted to join in!





Ella, but not Kit, also does a jazz ballet class which she loves.






I always love to get photos of her long hair...


There was another ballet class that they do together, but I had to go and pick the boys up from wrestling practice, so I didn't get any photos.
A week off from classes this week, and thn Ella starts her pointe class.
And now no more dance photos until spring concert.....

Posted from my ipad

2 comments:

  1. good stuff
    love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo I could go a good dance right now. One day...
    Maggie XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis