17 December, 2013

Family Christmas

No photos, because I keep leaving my camera in the car at night...maybe tomorrow.

I can't believe the family Christmas we are having so far: carols by candlelight with my mum and brother (who I've not seen much of for years) and his nearly 7 year old daughter who I hadn't yet met, My Dad is in town and I haven't seen him since 2006; on Monday night I even had dinner with my brother, my niece and my dad!  I've seen my grandmother twice, and tomorrow is Ella's birthday and we are planning a dinner where more than 20 family members could turn up.  For someone who has lived away for so long, it's all a little strange (in a totally awesomely nice way).

1 comment:

  1. You deserve a perfect Christmas, George. Enjoy.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA - I soooooooooooo wish I was there. Maybe next year...
    Lots and lots and lots of love to you all
    Maggie XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis