24 September, 2013

I promise...

I will be back later in the week with a Ho Chi Minh City round up.  It was fab, I am totally exhausted and I have school work to do.  Watch this space later in the week.

Just quickly though, I have to give a plug to my wonderfully gorgeous and talented friend Em (aka Emily Falconbridge) who is organising what looks to be a wonderful little event happening early 2014 in Bali.  Unfortunately it is right smack bang in the middle of school so I can't get away and join her and her other creative friends (old and new), but I thought I would pass it on in this space for those who might be lucky enough to be able to go:

january 18-25
outside of ubud, bali
a 7 day feast for the soul...
Squiggly-Trim-3
as a tribe of women we will gather for a retreat in beauteous bali to restore ourselves amidst culture, creativity, nature and self-care.

5 comments:

  1. And I thought you went to Saigon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was being correct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have never heard any of my Vietnamese connections, including those who fought on the other side (North) ever refer to it as anything other than Saigon

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis