29 July, 2013

and last leavings

 photos taken right before I left today...our neighbour, Swinny clearing photos off his phone so he could snap a "selfy" of us.  I moved all the outdoor furniture around this side because he's going to mow for me later this week.  I had intended to do it, but I've got hideously horrendously painful ear infections in both ears right now... SAD AND PAINED FACE!
 So these photos were literally snapped as we were on our way out the door...
 ...complete with the chairs from the kitchen waiting to be put away as I'd just mopped the floor...






 ...the new coffee table in the back room...



3 comments:

  1. sweet sorrow... but lovely to come home to next time.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that house, it must have been hard to say goodbye, but you've done a lovely job with all your hard work. Hope the flight is ok with the ear infections. mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that house, it must have been hard to say goodbye, but you've done a lovely job with all your hard work. Hope the flight is ok with the ear infections. mum xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis