10 August, 2011

Birthday boy.

 He made it to 12!  Wowzers.  Although today is his actual birthday, we had a celebration on Sunday night, while Grandma was still here.

Kit always has trouble making decisions, and so all of them are last minute.  So last minute, he decided he wanted a "Red Velvet" cake ...having no idea how to make one, I got a packet mix.  Others in the family went "awooo" because they wanted a chocolate cake.  So I mixed a red velvet cake with a devil cake and created the perfect cake for Kit: a RED DEVIL cake!  Ta Da!

Happy birthday my Red Devil!

1 comment:

  1. he he... must remember that combination for Hattie! Have a good one Kit xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis