13 July, 2011

A new blanket

 The fruits of my labours from last week.
 Actually, I started making these tiny granny squares over a year ago.  I hate to throw out even the tiniest scrap of wool and these were all remnants from other projects.  Putting all those squares together takes a long time and it grows very slowly.  I also find those squares can make for quite a chunky blanket.
So I crochet around them and it changes the feel; makes a lovely drape.  I and love the look.  Something a little less traditional.  This one is for sale in my etsy shop

1 comment:

  1. It looks lovely; just the thing for a cold night! mum xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis