12 September, 2009

BLECH!

Cold and wet and rainy and yucky. Sweet summer has flown. And to go with it Ella is sick with a barky cough (and stayed home today), and I have that nagging scratchy throat. She insists on kissing me constantly when she's sick!

This week I've been painting-not canvas but walls. I'm painting Kit and Ella's room. The colour? Well think BRIGHT apple green (and then add a bit more brightness). I swear I can smell green apples while I'm painting. I'm actually not sure if I've gone a bit overboard with the colour...but it was one they both liked and to be honest, after 3 years of living in a house with white on white walls (and matt finish walls with kids' marks all over them), it's nice to see some colour. I'll take a photo when I'm finished. ( The photo above was taken on the weekend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis