27 August, 2007

Don't you hate it when

you know you are going stark raving bonkers!!! I've been putting photos into albums today and I had a folder of big photos that I wanted to do feature layouts with. There's a whole lot of them and they are in a red plastic folder with pokemon stickers all over it. I know what it looks like, I know where it should be, but I CANNOT FIND IT!!! Those gremlins must have stolen it or something.

Been having a lazy old weekend. It's been HOT and HUMID and we can't really go swimming as it's not fair to Kit. Last weekend of the school holidays. Kids are back to school on Thursday. Oscar's pleased that he's in the same team with his mates from last year, Remi can't get hold of his best friend), Kit's in a class with his best friend and Ella has Kit's teacher from last year. Ella and I are really happy about that last bit as she is a great teacher and I'll be able to be really involved again!

Countdown begins!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:53 AM

    well it is still winter here in Wentworth and so for the show and today it has been 30 degrees or thereabouts, now that's what I call a winter...and summer to come...unfortunately still not enough water.

    Now just go and fing your folder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:20 PM

    Have a look in the frig or outside.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis