13 May, 2014

In production

Doing a textiles craft fair with my colleague in a few weeks.  Gone into full blown cacti production.
 Every spare moment of every day I've been looking at cacti and making them.  I even bought Ella a few little ones to put into a terrarium today.
 And last week at Mural Painting I painted a mosque based on this photo.  We didn't have one, even though our mural has to represent all Singaporeans.  At home, eating dinner, I noticed that the old Singapore photo I bought Matt a few years ago has the same mosque in the background.  I'd never even noticed it was a mosque before.

Busy few weeks coming up at school.  Today was a public holiday and Ella and I went to IKEA.  It was really nice to have a "normal" day.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis