06 December, 2012

works

I've been working on some new designs for cushion covers lately.  I want to spend some time remaking all the ones I've sold out of and to put out some new designs.  I've been reluctant to go into making dogs because I was worried about them looking too cliched, so I have tried to come up with some more interesting and complex designs (I have to admit to totally challenging myself with this one).  Interestingly, in the photo it looks more cartoon like than it does in "the flesh".  I'm still moving pieces around and it may be a while before it gets to the cushion cover stage.

3 comments:

  1. I like him. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has a lot of character. How did you go mwith sales in the fair? It sounded like you sold some stuff. mum x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has a lot of character. How did you go mwith sales in the fair? It sounded like you sold some stuff. mum x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis