28 August, 2007

BTW

I found the photos in the folder right where it was supposed to be and right where I'd looked a gazillion times which just goes to prove that either I am going insane or that there really are grremlins and they took pity on me.

After a week of sleeping in (yes, we finally got Honey to wait in the mornings, and Remi has been getting up with her), I thought I'd better get back into school routine. So I was up at 6.00 this morning and out taking the pup for a walk and watching the gorgeous colours of the sun coming up. I always look forward to summer every year; I love the way routine goes out the window and we just hang out. But I always really look forward to the new school year.

When I was a kid I would be dying with excitement to start school again. I loved all my new fresh stationary and packing my bag and getting my summer uniform out. And this week I see it in the kids...we've got all their supplies, they know who their teachers are and they are really looking forward to starting. I'm going to take the big boys up to the middle school today so they can find where their home rooms will be (it's a big school). I think for Remi in particular that will ease the nerves on the first day.

And I'm looking forward to packing them off in the mornings ('though not making 4 lunches) and being able to go to the gym again, and to do my own things in a nice quiet house during the day...hmmm. But I'll only have a week before Mum arrives and then it will be fun to get out and do things with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis