29 August, 2011

Update

No idea of the state of our house in CT. I assume that everything flooded, but until friends down there can get out and have a look for us, we won't know. At this stage they haven't cancelled school for tomorrow. Massive flooding up here in VT; there's a river running through our basement and they've closed off our road due to flooding too. As yet the river hasn't come over the banks, but there is a lot of water running down onto the road and pooling there. We may get stranded up here, even if school does go ahead tomorrow, as major roads have been closed on our return route.

We did pop round to our friends' house this morning to watch the new episode of Doctor Who ( which is how we found out about the road closure when we were coming back- luckily they let us through), and happy to say it was an excellent episode.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis