05 March, 2014

time travelling

I was looking for something on my blog archives tonight, right before I went to bed, and got stuck time travelling.  Can you believe that in August this year, I will have had my blog for 8 years?!  It's better even than browsing through a photo album.  It's a history of my life for the last 8 years: the kids, the places we've lived, the pets, my makings.  I kind of wish blogging had been around since Oscar was first born, and digital cameras.  But now I MUST to bed.
2006

2013

(can't believe I didn't get a photo of all the kids together over Christmas!)

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. Our screen saver which includes all the photos from our digital cameras and phones along with virtually all the previous photos back to 1982 (maggie time) I have scanned along with some earlier ones back to 1925 perhaps randomly playing is a similar joy. Would be nice to be able to add some from the period 1960 to 82 of which I have none.
    love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis