02 September, 2013

Still here

I promise to do a proper post when I can.  I am deep in the process of learning LOADS, and suddenly my 4 days off have become busy with the family, with working, with preparation and planning...although I still feel like I'm treading water a bit.

I have to share this fantastic zentangle inspired drawing that Ella finished a few nights ago.
 And a photo I took while walking to meet Matt and the boys at the club for dinner the other night after rugby...that's the stretch where the F1 grand prix will go zooming down.  The set up and the craziness has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis