25 February, 2013

Sunday

:: Matt and I went on a "monkey walk" (that's what we call it to try and get the kids to come) at McRitchie reservoir. 3 hours; 10 km. We were very tired and thirsty by the time we got home.





I love the saw stuck in the tree behind this seat? grave?  We thought we'd taken a wrong turn when we discovered this, but then the path started up again.

This little guy was happily sunning himself on the path as we came along and was quite reluctant to move.

Views from up a tower looking back towards "civilization".

Posted from my ipad

1 comment:

  1. oh that sounds like a really nice thing to do, escape the city for a while. I imagine it was very warm walking in that humidity! mum xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis