08 August, 2012

The update continues...

Our last night here. Kit mentioned today that this move has been a series of false starts. With a semi move from Connecticut to Vermont, and now a departure from Vermont to New York, it kind of feels like lots of goodbyes without actually getting anywhere.

But the house is coming along nicely. The week after we leave, our neighbour's daughter is supervising (living in and playing mum to) 7 exchange students from China, so it's important to have everything sorted and tucked away.

I took some photos of my room today. I really love this room since I did it up a few weeks ago.











More photos will follow. I intend to take photos of every room in the house before we leave...

Posted from my ipad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis