15 August, 2012

Some photos from last week

Finding it hard to believe we were hanging out in New York a week ago. Found some other photos on my camera taken in the apartment Matt had in New York...56th between 8th and Broadway. From The balcony (Ella would go out there all the time just to see what was going on)








Kit with his birthday cupcakes from Magnolia bakery


Ella refused to sleep on the double fold out bed with Kit so took the cushions off the couch and made herself a little bed in the utilities cupboard. Where she was quite happy actually.


Posted from my ipad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis