22 April, 2012

Kitchen


Yesterday, after finishing painting the ceiling, I reached a point where I realised that the kitchen was finished. Well almost. I have plans to move the fridge out of the ridiculously tight corner (we can't open the freezer door properly) and turn that area into a walk in pantry, but that is for down the road sometime.

So after finishing, and cleaning, I took the opportunity to take some photos. See if you can spot the chickens. I camouflaged them somewhat, so I think they can stay now. Loving spray paint.

These photos are as much for my record as for you. But if you are like me and love having a sticky beak in other people's houses, you may enjoy them.
I know the first few are dark. I had the afternoon sun blazing in through the window, and struggled to get anything even with the curtains closed. But those are the only photos that show the above mentioned fridge.








































Oh and those curtains below cover up the poorly placed washing machine and dryer.



















It is so much lighter and brighter and less cluttered than when we moved in.

Posted from my ipad

5 comments:

  1. And the chickens have gone!! mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come to my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still looks like a lot of dusting to me. You're very lucky Matt is a cook - I'd find that stove very fiddly to dust... You've done an amazing job. It looks a zillion zillion times better and lighter than it did. How did they live in such a cluttered space? Obviously they couldn't!!!
    Maggie XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis