03 July, 2011

Convalescing in the country

Had my second surgery on Friday and all went well. Not nearly as painful or debilitating as my first surgery, and hopefully all the nasty cancer has been removed and I can move on with my life. I've started taking my thyroid medication too. On Saturday, after I came out of hospital, we drove up to our country house in VT for some R and R, to be near good friends and to breath that fresh country air. And there is something soothing to my soul to be in MY OWN house. Thank you to all who have sent me lovely warm wishes over the last week or so.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Have a good time, perhaps no house painting, perhaps some water colouring is in order.
    love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good to hear that all went well with your surgery...now all there is to do is have that R&R ...relax.... recoupe...our prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yay, I have been thinking about you A Lot! HOw many stitches have ya got?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis