28 April, 2007

Been slack

Been a slack week this week...spent a lot of time working on my blanket border with 3 hours of driving lessons thrown in. I have posted photos of said blanket on the granny-a-long site for those who are interested.

I also got SO fed up with my hair this week that I cut it myself-layers and all. It's one thing I hate about moving county/city -finding a new hairdresser/doctor etc. I'm actually really happy with it and I saved myself a whole lot of money. I'll get one of the kids to take some pics tomorrow so you can all see as I am sure you are dying to see how much I botched it! But I didn't really. It's fine, just a little chunky.

And our gorgeous spring weather has turned wet and thundery...glad I cut my tulips and brought them in when I did. We've had 4 so far and so many more are ready to pop out their lovely little heads.

Oh and I've had a few questions about the Dr. Juma thing...it was a photo that my friend sent me from Kenya. She's Norwegian and wonderful and I met her when I was an exchange student. We've kept in contact over the last 18 years and more so lately. She's about to move back to Norway, but won't be there when I am unfortunately. I just thought it was such an appropriate photo for all the stuff that was going on for me that week. I mean really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis